Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Artist Spotlight: Joel Robinson


Joel Robinson is a Canadian teacher who pursues photography in his spare time.  He is currently working on his 4th 365day photography project.  Can you imagine taking a photo every day for a year and every photo being thought provoking and visually stunning.  I was hard pressed to take a photo every day for a month... I can't imagine the dedication it takes for an entire year.

I am in love with his creativity and imagery. And the thing that really gets me is that he has only been doing photography for 5 years.  I am amazed! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. You can see more of his photography on his flickr photostream here.















(all photographs are by Joel Robinson via Once Upon a time in Alex land... )


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment