Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Photo Challenge: come on, you know you want to...



I know what you are thinking..."It's the holidays, I don't want one more thing I have to do."...to which I would say..." Come on!!!!  You will love it.  I promise."  Seriously...you will.  This is the time of year, when we always have our cameras handy and we are taking pictures with every type of digital device we own.  With all the craziness that will transpire in the next month-and-a-half, why not take a moment each day to show what is going on in your life.  This is the opportunity to have a pictorial record of the things you "see" during one of the busiest times of the year.

You can do this.  

Take a picture each day, keeping the day's subject in mind,  post it to my facebook page which you can find here.   I will post every photo I receive the following day.  This challenge starts tomorrow...just in time for Thanksgiving dinner prep. 

With almost everyone having photo software on their phones and internet at their fingertips, there is no excuse to not participate : )  I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful photos.  Remember...no matter how small the moment, it is still a moment to be appreciated.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment