Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #69

source
We are almost to the finish line...so to speak.  Two more Garage Girl workouts and then we get to start over.  Today, we are going to re-do the workout that I consider to be our hardest- "The Murph".  I have done this workout 4 times...and I always...always...dread it.  But, I am always VERY proud of myself when I get done...and I can't wait to do it again to see how much I have improved...until the day comes when I have to do it again : )

Give it your all today.  Finish with a bang : )

     
     Warm-up:

     50 Jumping Jacks

     Workout: " Murph "

     run 1 mile
  
     100 jumping pull-ups
     200 push-ups
     300 air squats

     run 1 mile


...and here is another great workout song-


Have fun : )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment