Friday, November 30, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #70

source

So, it has been a great six month ride...and I have to say, just because today's workout is the last Garage Girls post I will do, my journey definitely does not end here...and I hope yours does not either.  In fact, this whole endeavor started as a strength booster for my beach trip...and it turned into a group of ladies working out in my garage 3 times a week for 6 months.  To my Garage Girls- you guys have been a huge inspiration to me- true warriors who have been dedicated through the heat and now the cold.  I look forward to seeing you reach your goals...AND create new ones.

Now...let's see how much ass we have kicked since we first started- today is the final benchmark workout comparison.  Run and push hard...like this is the last time : )


     Warm-up: 

      50 jumping jacks

     Workout:  (3 rounds for time) 8-10-12

      1st round - 8 box jumps, 8 air squats, 8 sit-ups, run 400m
      2nd round - 10 box jumps, 10 air squats, 10 sit-ups, run 400m
      3rd round - 12 box jumps, 12 air squats, 12 sit-ups, run 400m

     Also: record and compare

     # of air squats you can do in one min.
     # of sit-ups you can do in one min.
     # of sit-ups you can do in one min.


...and here is another great workout song-


Have fun : )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment