Friday, November 2, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #58

source

So...it is definitely getting colder...and I feel my body's urge to hibernate creeping in.  Do you ever feel like your body is sabotaging you deliberately?  In the past couple of weeks, I have been getting over sinusitis, bronchitis and the newest one is costochondritis...and every bone in my body is telling me to stay warm inside, but at the end of the day, I don't feel rested.  I feel disappointed.  So, in the hopes that I will feel rejuvenated, I am going to work out today...in the cold.  Here we go...


     Warm-up:  

     1 min. plank hold
     1 min. downward facing dog
     1 min. wall sit

     Workout: 2 rounds for time
  
     10 burpees
      run 100m
      20 box jumps
      run 200m
      30 tricep dips
      run 300m
      40 sit-ups
      run 400m
      50 push-ups
      run 500m
    

...and here is another great song for a running workout like this one-


Have fun : )

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment