Sunday, November 18, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #65

source

Well, we are coming to the end of the Garage Girls posts.  I have decided to continue through workout #70 - that will give everyone 6 months worth of workouts (3 workouts per week).  I have so enjoyed putting together these workouts, and it has actually motivated me keep going on the days when I wasn't really feeling it : )  I hope you have enjoyed it too.

Today, we are going to work in some more running, working back up to "Murph".  Don't be surprised if you see that workout one more time before all is said and done : )


     Warm-up: 

      1 min. wall sit
      40 mountain climbers
      1 min plank

     Workout: (10x for time)

     10 burpees
     run 200m
  


...and here is another great workout song-



Have fun : )

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment