Monday, September 30, 2013

Movie Shoes...


My in-laws took the girls to the 75th anniversary showing of The Wizard of Oz yesterday.  It was the first time they had ever seen a film in an IMAX theater or in 3D.  They LOVED it! And it was actually good news for me.  Halloween costumes were decided without much fuss or delay.  Ava will reprise her role as the Wicked Witch of the West and Isabella will take a turn as Dorothy : )  

Of course Dorothy Gale has been on my mind all weekend, so when I saw this poster commemorating her iconic ruby slippers I wanted to see more.  This creative poster series by French illustrator Nicolas Bannister, is called Movie Shoes and it highlights some of the most iconic shoes in movie and TV history.  See how good you are at recognizing the character just from a pair of shoes.








 My favorite is a tie between Marty McFly and John McClane.  How about you?


(images via My Modern Met)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment