Thursday, September 20, 2012

Photography: Delivery room photo shoot

A camera in the delivery room- something I thought I would never want...until I saw a series of photographs that made me rethink everything.   When I was researching ideas for Jessica's maternity photo shoot, I came across these photos.  Jessica loved them as much as I did, but there was still some hesitation there for both of us.  The more I thought about it, the more I knew that I would love to be able to look back on the moment that changed absolutely everything.

And so...here is one couple's moment : )


















Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the photo of Jessica and Sarah and the one of John and Walt! They are going to be so glad that you took these! They are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I do think all of these pictures will be fun to look back on in a few years : ) There are way too many emotions going on to remember every little detail.

      Delete
  2. Businesses need the help of such firm to make sure that the images are of good quality and should be able to seek the attention of consumers. Such firms can help your business by ensuring that the images are customized and meet your requirements. remove background from image

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want your wedding photographer to capture everything that makes your day special, to capture you at your best, to deliver photographs that live up to your expectations. wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. For continuous lights, look around for high wattage, low heat, daylight or white balanced bulbs, and find a way to mount them to your light stands and attach an umbrella or softbox. There are many diy tutorials online to show you how to do this inexpensively. alquiler plató barcelona

    ReplyDelete