Thursday, September 19, 2013

Design Envy: Sliding Barn Door


I have LOVED sliding barn doors for what seems like FOREVER- which is amazing considering my mind changes at the drop of a hat.  Unfortunately, I have not figured out how...or where to put one.  My house does not look like a barn door would fit the design...right now.  But when I make all the changes that are in my head...this hypothetical barn door will look AWESOME...in the place I have not figured out yet : ) 

Here are just a few of my favorite inspirations for this future project-

via

via

via

via

via


(source unknown for top image)


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Angie, I love them too!! Do you have the big room that is both living room and dining room combo. I have always thought it would be super cool to suspend a sliding barn door there....haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love them too!! Do you have the big room that is both living room and dining room combo. I have always thought it would be super cool to suspend a sliding barn door there....haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete