Friday, January 31, 2014

The Friday Five...

{ First snow of the year here in Charlotte- a couple of inches is a big deal here.  
The bunny tracks were a big hit at our house. }

{ Looking forward to making some cute thank you cards using these die-cut paper
"thank yous" I found at the craft store. } 

{ Received my peacock print in the mail from Society 6.  
It's one of the last additions to my office and I can't wait to get it framed }

{ Opened the fridge today and found this...
I know one 5 year old who is not happy that the snow is melting away : )  }

{ Date night with my favorite guy.  A couple super-sized pretzels, an amazing chocolate porter
and some conversation with one of my all-time favorite people is just what I needed : ) }


What are Your Five ?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment