Friday, January 3, 2014

The Friday Five...

{ Hank, the newest addition to our best friends' family.  Words can not express how cute...
and fuzzy he is. I feel like we will be dropping in a lot more than usual : ) }

{ I bought this chocolate as stocking stuffer for Jason.  I can not tell you how good it is-
sea salt, smoky chipotle pepper, and pop rocks.  It truly lives up to the name "Firecracker" } 

{ My favorite gift from this Christmas...hilarious!  I didn't give it...I didn't receive it, but it is still
one of my all time favorites!  You can get it here, if you want one of your own : )  }

{ My mother-in-law made the cake that was featured on the December cover of Southern Living...
and it was delish!  I know it was a beast to make, but the whole family appreciated it !  }

{ Yellow stripes in the office.   And yes...I know, that not too long ago, they were blue!  I have
a very short attention span.  I just hope I can get the room done, before I change my mind again : ) }

What are Your Five?



Pin It

1 comment: