Friday, August 9, 2013

The Friday Five...

{ I LOVE those moments that make you regain perspective }

{ A night out with my best friend...a very long conversation-filled dinner- Just what I needed : ) }

{ We had a blast at our family reunion in Virginia!  I always love an excuse to visit with family : )  }

{ Watching my grandmother make sure her great grandson doesn't take a fall makes me smile }

{ After a few days of feeling terrible...my sweet girl is finally sleeping soundly }

What are Your Five?


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Angie, thanks for this. It was a special moment for me to see the photo of Clyde and I think that is Walt. Is that correct? She is a very special person, but like any great-grandmother very concerned for the safety of her offspring. Loved all the pictures. Best wishes, Uncle Garnett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Garnett! Yes, that is Walt, and I loved watching Grandma looking out for him so much that I had to include that moment in the Friday Five : ) Enjoyed seeing you at the reunion. Hope to see you again soon : )

      Delete