Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dorm rooms...through the years


It's that time of year again. Hordes of teenagers are heading off to college to make a small square room with one window, their new home for the year.  I wish I could say I had been more creative, and thought a little outside the box when I was setting up my dorm room, but I can't.  With the exception of painting my metal bunk bed in primary colors and hanging up my favorite Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn posters, there were no other interior design decisions made.  Oh...to do it over again...I would definitely take some tips from these inspirational rooms.  A little combination of modern and vintage design would be perfect.  My favorite has got to be the Beatles, Robert Redford and dreamy Michael Caine montage along with  the trusty LP record player (6th one down). 












( images via modcloth and fyeah, cool dorm rooms)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment