Friday, August 30, 2013

The Friday Five...

This was the last week I would have any kids at home with me during the school year.  So, instead of writing or posting anything this week, I have been concentrating on making the best of this precious time I have left with my little one.  She had her official first day in kindergarten today...and she survived it really well. Hopefully, the school did too.  

I also have been working on converting our spare bedroom into my office.  Lots of work, but I am very encouraged by what I see.  The clock is ticking down to the first day of my new job, and I am very excited about having a proper office to work out of.  

So here are my five for this week...

{ Started the week with a belated birthday dinner for my parents. Cooking in turned out to be the key to a wonderful meal. }


{ The girls and I stumbled upon another beautiful spot in downtown Charlotte.  I love walking where I have never explored before }


{ First day of school...they were thrilled. And I was left to wonder how I could be so happy and so sad at the same time : (  }

{ Just a glimpse of my bedroom to office transition.  Still lots to do, but I now know it will happen }

{ Super excited to upcycle these thread spindles- I now have a way to organize all of my rope and twine }

What are Your Five?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment