Monday, April 22, 2013

For the Makers...I'm in love


I am a bit of a fanatic when it comes to making things.  And because of that, I am overflowing with materials...I save everything...just for the possibility of finding an amazing use for it in the future.  I think there are a lot of people like me out there...they just may not want to admit it : )

I just discovered For the Makers yesterday, and I have to say that I LOVE the idea.  For the Makers creates monthly craft boxes for the avid DIYer.  Each box contains all the materials you will need to make 4 DIY projects.  They also provide detailed instructions for each of the projects.

There are many boxes to choose from if you want to try one out, or you can sign up for a monthly subscription. 

Here are a few of the collection boxes and the projects you can make from them-

 The Primrose Collection...

...one of the projects included is the Fairfarren Sunglass Case

The Caspian Collection...
 ...one of the projects included is the Constellation Tote

Shiny and Bright Collection...
 ...one of the projects included is the La Pouchette

The Paloma Collection...
...one of the projects included is the Raleigh Tea Towel

If you are the DIYer in your family, you can subscribe to For the Makers here.  I think a 3 month subscription would make a perfect gift for the creative person in your life : )

(all images are from the For the Makers website)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment