Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Saturday Song...

I had a completely different plan for the weekend...until Jason mentioned that Isabella's room looks pitiful...it is basically empty with the exception of a bed and two unfinished projects.  That is all I needed...the plan has changed and I think Jason is a bit irritated that he was the one that mentioned it : )

So...we are working on Isabella's headboard...completing her desk transformation... hemming drapes...deciding on artwork...and sewing euro shams.  Or should I say, I am doing all of those things, while Jason watches the girls?  By now, I know how these things go : )

Here is a song for your Saturday...


What do you have planned for the weekend? 

No matter what it is...I hope you have a wonderful time doing it!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment