Friday, May 2, 2014

The #100 Happy Days Challenge...here I come


Okay, so I just heard about this...literally...about two minutes ago.  Have you heard about it?

The #100 HapppyDay Challenge

You can check out all the details HERE, but the gist of it is this...For 100 days, take a picture of something that has brought you happiness and post it to whatever platform you prefer (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) with the hashtag #100happydays. It can be whatever you want...a nice cup of coffee, feet up after a long day, a night out with friends, anything that floats your boat.  According to the challenge website, 71% of the participants are unable to complete the challenge citing a "lack of time" as the main reason.  Kind of sad really...

When I read that, I was a bit bummed because the thought had crossed my mind that 100 days of happy would be a challenge.  And then I thought... it's a challenge to be happy?  I HAVE to do this thing now : ) 

Who wants to say they did not have the time to be happy, or that it was too challenging so they didn't even try?  Not me!!!!  So here I come happiness...I am looking forward to spending a lot more time with you in the coming weeks!  
   
via

Find out more about the 100 Happy Day Challenge HERE.  Come be happy with me : )


No comments:

Post a Comment