Thursday, June 27, 2013

4th of July round-up...my favorite ideas and inspirations

via

I can't believe the 4th of July is right around the corner.  This summer is moving so quickly, and I feel very behind on the list of things I had planned to do.  I HAVE been collecting some inspiration for July 4th along the way though. It's all about classic Americana- red, white and blue and simple American traditions.  Can't go wrong with that :)

{ Parchment cones of fresh blueberries and strawberries via Better Homes & Gardens }

{ Stamped napkin ties via Better Homes & Gardens }

{ A breakfast of American flag toast via be different act normal }

{ Patriotic Bow Tie for your pooch via Martha Stewart }

{ Printable matchbox labels via lia griffith }

{ What could be cuter than individual cherry pies via }

{ I love these single serving pie boxes tied with baker's twine via Kara's party ideas }

{ Patriotic pack of "poppers" via Pick Your Plum }

{ Classic summer fun photo via LIFE }

{ Kraft paper snack bags via Lia Griffith }

{ Firecracker ice pops via Martha Stewart }

{ Watermelon ice cubes via Catch My Party }

{ 4th of July Mason jar drink tops via Examiner }

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment