Monday, July 29, 2013

Back from the beach...

I had every intention to post from the beach...but the sun, and waves... and especially the great company...made me realize that taking a break for a while is exactly what I needed.  I hope you all had a great week.  We certainly did.  And I got to spend my 36th birthday with my very favorite people. 

I have got some wonderful things to share with you this week... a couple delicious recipes, some fun and adorable photos taken in the surf and sand, and some interesting birthday insights I have gained in this past week. 


As much as we enjoyed the vacation, I am glad to be back.  I have a lot I still want to accomplish during these last few weeks of summer, and now, I think I have the energy to get it all done : )



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment