Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Friday Five...

BUSY! That is what I have been this past week.  And things will actually not be slowing down for a couple more days.  I love being busy, but I can't stop yawning this morning. Here are a few of the things we have been up to this week...


{ "The Blue Bike"... my latest painting in my ongoing love of bikes.  I finished it
just in time to donate it to my best friend's school fundraiser }

{ Had the sweetest photo shoot with this little one...is there anything cuter than when their feet are the only thing they need to occupy themselves for hours? So sweet! }

{ In celebration of Read Across America week...all class rooms at the girls' school decorated
their doors to look like book covers.  I helped out Ava's class with a little Ramona Quimby : ) }

{ There's nothing wrong with brunch Louisiana style...beignets and a bloody mary }

{ the girls' first experience with beignets was a messy affair...
but who doesn't love doughnuts in any form? }


What are Your Five?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment