Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Saturday Song...

It's May...and once again I feel as if I will be fighting to catch my breath this whole month.  I didn't have much time to write this week...less time than I have had in a very long time.  Each time this happens, I realize how having a place to put all my ideas and inspirations keeps me sane.

So....THANK YOU for allowing me to share and THANK YOU for stopping in from time to time.  This keeps me sane. And you keep me sane. 

I will be spending my weekend trying to make a plan for next week...along with going to a family reunion...and a baptism. 

Here is a song for your weekend...


I hope it is wonderful and full of rest and relaxation. Breathe for me : )


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. One Saturday morning, in a dusty farmhouse, a woman named Eleanor writes a song for her daughter. Eleanor is a lonesome woman who loves her daughter more than anything and online book proofreading services the song is about her. The day she sings it, it rains and it's cold and Eleanor wants her daughter to know that she is there. hire someone to take my online class

    ReplyDelete