Friday, March 8, 2013

The Friday Five...

This week.  What can I say? I have been house bound with a sick child this entire week.  She and I finally broke free of the house today to venture out for a little while.  It was the best day of the week so far.

So, this week has been challenging for me, but especially challenging for Ava.  And when your little one is sick, it is sometimes hard to notice the small things.  But, with a week like this one, the small moments are the most important ones.

{ This is what happens when you fall asleep while being a patient of a 4 year old doctor }

{ Love how simple and fragile this necklace is...courtesy of my cousin Jessica }

{ Finally had some design time with my partner in crime- Carolyn! Thank you for the escape! }

{ Can not wait to use my new juicer! Come on Spring...get here already! }

{ Getting ready for DC with some light reading for the girls }

What are Your Five?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment