Friday, May 11, 2012

The Friday Five...

This week, both of my girls were sick.  Even though it is horrible to watch your little ones not feel good, we were all able to find a few bright spots in our week.  Here's to the silver lining : )

{ Finding refuge under a weeping willow during a rain storm... }


{ The 1952 Martin guitar case handle my grandfather fashioned out of a belt over fifty years ago }


{ I don't believe I have seen anyone enjoy a bath so much before : )   }


{ So excited about this piece...this is just a hint...much more to come }



{ And my crowning moment for the week:  Ava could not go to school today because she was sick.  She was very sad that I was going to miss the Mother's Day celebration in her class...so, with a 102 degree fever she got up this morning and set up a Mother's Day tea for me- including place cards, tablecloth and flowers.  She also made me a grocery list of things she was going to need to complete her tea party.  It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen }


What are Your Five ?



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment