Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Do you have a Debbie Downer in your life?

Do you have that one person in your life who has to tell you something absolutely devastating or depressing at a completely inappropriate time?

It used to annoy me, until I saw Ratchel Dratch's Debbie Downer skit on SNL (it is still one of my absolute favorites).  Now when anyone is a Debbie Downer, all I can hear is the Whaaa,Whaaa after they finish their horrible story, and I find myself snorting, doubled over with laughter.  I have tried to control it, but no such luck.  I don't know which is worse...their horrible timing...or my absolutely ridiculous and misunderstood reaction to it.

Do you have a Debbie Downer in your life?  
If so, I would love to hear if you handle it better than I do : )





Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment