Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Artist Spotlight: Queen


I felt a need for Queen today.  

Have you ever woken up and needed a song?...THE song you know speaks to your very soul?  That is just one of the reasons I LOVE music.   There is a song out there that embodies every emotion you could ever feel.  And today...Queen fits my mood.  To be honest, I don't know of a day where I couldn't use a little Queen. 

I will always think of "We Are the Champions" as the ultimate triumphant song for the underdog.  No matter how down in the dumps you are...you can not listen to that song without feeling like you can overcome any struggle.

Here are a few of my favorite go-to songs...so sit back and realize that no matter how it feels right now, this is not your curtain call.

Everybody needs a little Queen in their lives : )








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment