Friday, January 27, 2012

The Friday Five

There will be weeks where you may not feel inspired...it may even be difficult to think of one thing that has brightened your day.  Those are the weeks, that it is very important for you to see the  highlights-  the small things that can lift you out of your funk.  

Keep your eyes open...the happy times will find you even if you don't feel like looking.


So, here are my five from a very tough week... 



 Looking for...and finding a four leaf clover.




Being sick has allowed me to do something I have not been able to do in ages...read a book... all the way through... practically in one sitting.




 Painting tiny little fingernails...




 Black and white drizzled kettle corn...delish!
 



 Dried blooms from my mom's hydrangea bush...



I hope your week has been filled with tiny highlights that are brighter than they first appear : )




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment