Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Saturday Song...

We have jumped right into Spring cleaning this morning.  Jason climbed to the very top of our house to replace a piece of flashing that blew off in a windstorm last week.  I couldn't look! Heights are not my favorite thing : / Now, he is power-washing the house, and I am in the middle of deep cleaning the downstairs.  Normally, I would be sad that I am not out enjoying this beautiful weather, but I have every window open and the breeze is filling the house.  My favorite candles are burning and my favorite music is playing. Feeling pretty good right now : )

Here is a song for your Saturday... 



I hope you have a wonderful weekend : )


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Angie, you always make "life" seem so enjoyable. I truly admire your positive attitude, your determination, your talents, and above all, not only admire, but ENVY your ENERGY!!!! //Uncle Garnett (also known as old and tired!!!)

    ReplyDelete